Despite promises made by the government, hybrid work has not yet been regulated by law. The situation is raising many legal doubts among employers, but also gives them a margin of freedom to establish internal regulations. Attorney Sławomir Paruch, Partner at PCS / Littler Global, answers Monika Ciesielska’s questions about returning to offices and the related controversy around wearing masks, vaccinations, as well as mobbing and discrimination that may also appear in the remote work model.
We are excited to invite you to a very matter-of-fact, but also pleasant conversation with a recognized expert and advisor in the field of labor law, who – importantly, can talk about legal complexities in a friendly and understandable way. We divided our conversation into several thematic blocks:
🕙 1:00 – HR COMPLIANCE:
- building a company that is fair,
- preventing employees from acting against the employer in social media,
🕙 08:16 – HYBRID WORK:
- regulating remote and hybrid work,
- can a hybrid job be included in an employment contract?
- working time and use of equipment in the remote model,
- accidents at work (home) / scooter syndrome,
🕙 15:29 – RETURN TO OFFICES AND VACCINATIONS:
- can we ask employees if they are vaccinated?
- medial recommendation to prevent returning to office work,
- working during quarantine,
- promoting vaccinations by the employer,
🕙 23:45 – PRACTICES IN THE WORLD:
- Italy / Green Pass to the workplace,
- US / federal vaccine mandate for private businesses,
- face masks only for the unvaccinated – prevention or discrimination?
🕙 28:43 – VACCINATIONS AND GDPR:
- personal data, and employees’ questions about vaccinations,
- can the employer report on the vaccination status of the employee?
🕙 30:25 – MOBBING IN THE REMOTE WORK MODEL:
- what to be sensitive to in the context of mobbing versus remote work?
- preferring office workers over remote as a path to discrimination?
- refusal to turn on the webcam during the online meeting,
- contacting employees after working hours as a sign of mobbing.
The podcast is available on:
📣 Youtube: https://lnkd.in/eTyKbarw
📣 Spotify: https://lnkd.in/eRnbY2fw
📣 Apple: https://lnkd.in/eFRAZKFg
📣 SoundCloud: https://lnkd.in/ezy9eRjg
📣 Spreaker: https://lnkd.in/e2UrvEsd
To follow the podcast “Skrzydlaty HR”, we invite team leaders, management staff, and HR practitioners for whom development and change are natural and desirable. Listen to how others do it.